Today’s challenge for the day is “Write down some short term goals for the month.” I’m really excited about this challenge because I love thinking of goals and news ways to improve myself. Most of these goals are ones that I’ve had for months now but I’d like to take this month to further implement them. Alright, let’s jump right on in.
- Be more consistent with blogging
- Sign up for a local Zumba class
- Apply for a writing job (Done)
- Continue searching for the right graduate program
- Focus more on organizing different parts of my life
While I have so many more plans, goals and ideas these are just the few that have been heavy on my mind lately. So now it’s your turn, what are some of your short-term goals? If you have already accomplished some of them, go ahead and share them below. I would love to hear about them!